Terms and Conditions

§ 1 Registration for the courses at Make Pizza Academy

Registrations must be made in writing (vis-à-vis, by post, via the Internet or by e-mail) and will become effective only after that you transfer the reservation pre-payment to the school and the school confirm the reception. The ammount of the reservation pre-payment depends on which course you want to partecipate..

§ 2 Confirmation of registration

Upon receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation of registration with information on the venue and all important details.

§ 3 Fees

The course fees must be transferred to the account of the school.

Name: Berlin Makes Pizza

IBAN: Make Pizza Academy von Mosconi Dario
IBAN: DE 93 1001 1001 2601 9081 95
Bank: N26

§ 4 Cancellation of courses

  • Up to 20 days before the start of the course
    • The customer receives a voucher to the value of the course or can rebook free of charge if there are still places available in the desired course.
  • From 20 days before the start of the course
    • 40% of the participation fee will be charged. The other 60% will be sent as a voucher by e-mail. If the customer wishes to change the booking directly, 40% of the participation fee will be charged as cancellation fee.
  • From 7 days before the start of the course
    • No refunds possible.

Course bookings are generally transferable and not personal.

§ 5 Liability

Liability for personal injury and material damage during courses and events is limited to intent or gross negligence and otherwise excluded. Participation in the events is at your own risk.

§ 6 Copyright

Participants are advised that the copyright of all publications is held by the Make Pizza Academy von Mosconi Dario and that any further use of these publications of any kind, in particular reproduction or transfer to third parties, requires the written permission of the Make Pizza Academy. Violations will be punished in each individual case with a contractual penalty of € 4.000,– per violation. This does not affect further claims for compensation.

§ 7 Photographs

Make Pizza Academy reserves all the copyrights of the photos taken before, during and after all the courses and lectures. The photos may be used by the Make Pizza Academy for marketing purposes. This permission can be revoked at any time.

§ 8 Severability

Should one of these provisions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Rather, the parties agree that such a provision shall be effective which comes as close as possible to the legal and economic intent of the parties.